HushMat, the world leader in automotive sound deadening and thermal insulation. Apply HushMat Ultra directly to the vehicle interior to block heat from headers and exhaust, road noise and noise from road and structural vibration. Most folks don't realize there is over 80 decibels of noise inside your vehicle when driving at normal speed on the highway! 80 decibels of noise is like placing a vacuum cleaner - RUNNING on your passenger seat. This is why it is difficult to hold a conversation in your car, hard to listen to your stereo without turning up the volume and talk on your cell phone without yelling.Another issue in every vehicle ever built is HEAT. There is over 180 degrees of heat penetrating the firewall, tunnel and roof. This makes the interior of your vehicle hot and uncomfortable. HushMat Ultra treats both noise and heat with one product. Your vehicle sheet metal, fiberglass or plastic is the only thing between you and hot exhaust, headers and the hot asphalt! This heat penetrates into your vehicle and makes it very uncomfortable. Ultra insulates your vehicle for both sound and heat! Manufactured in the USA!
- Reduce Heat Up to 40%
- Reduce Noise Up to 50%
- Eliminates Road Noise
- Engine Noise
- Vibration and Insulates the Interior!
- Automotive OEM Specified and Approved
- Requires No Pre-cleaning Of The Application Surface
- No More Acetone Or Alcohol Surface Preparation
- Ultra is 1.5mm (<
- 1/8in.) and light-weight at 0.47 lbs. per sq ft
- Ultra Requires No Heat Guns Or Messy Glue To Apply
- One-Step Application With HushMat Ultra-Simply Peel and Stick
- Apply To Floor From Firewall To Rear Deck
- including Tunnel
- Apply to Doors-Outer Door Skin and Frame
- Apply to Roof to Reduce Radiant Heat and Stop Vibration
- Apply to Trunk to Block Exhaust Drone and Heat.
- Proven To Perform From-30 F To 550 F.
- Manufactured in the USA for over 25 years!
|Country of Origin (Primary)||US|
|Emission Code||Legal US|
|Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)||4008210000|
|Hazardous Material Code||N|
|Life Cycle Status Code||2|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Available To Order|
|MSDS Required Flag||N|
|MSDS Sheet Number||ULTRA MSDS|
|NAFTA Preference Criterion Code||B|
Hushmat 10500 10500 - Bulk Kit Ultra Insul/Damping Material-(30) 12"x23" Black Foil 58.1 SqFt
- Brand: Hushmat
- Product Number: 10500